Start a new topic
Solved

Forum link obstruction by chatbox

Hi,  I just found these forums today.  I think this is a great addition (if it is new) as I had previously been communicating with SkySilk developers only through the ticket system.

Well, the link to the forums is the first thing I am posting about - when you are logged in on the main page, scroll down to the bottom and the "Support & Feedback" chatbox obstructs the link so it is not visible.

Screenshot attached.

Oh, while I'm at it, the "+ Attach a file" button does not seem to respond until the reCaptcha box is completed.  This is unintuitive and is either a mistake or on purpose and lacks a notice to the user of this requirement.

Hi Adam, good observation. That will have an impact on users with smaller screens for sure, I've forwarded the issue to our devs. That being said, it only affects the footer link, the forums are also accessible via the main link in the main menu:

We'll also take a look at the attach a file function, it is a third-party software that might require some extra tweaking, we'll take a look and see what we can do.

This issue has been resolved.