Planned Future Features
- Up to 5 total ISO Image Uploads at once
- Ability to navigate away from page while ISOs are being uploaded
- Clearer, more accurate dropdown options for Custom .ISOs
- Pre-Installed KVM Templates with Popular Linux Flavors and Apps like Docker
- SkySilk Boosts for KVM Images
- Currently when uploading an ISO, using "other" in the OS dropdown works with just about most distros (as opposed to Modern Linux 2.6).
- Selecting "2.6 Modern Linux" and Choosing a Plan with less than 2 CPUs will cause it to not boot, and run at 100% CPU while the machine is on.
- You may get an email warning you about high CPU usage as a result of the above note.
- SSH Console is displayed even when OS hasn't been installed yet (VNC is needed to install an image, then SSH can be used once a user is created and SSH is enabled on the server)